- July 1, 2018Ryu Nakazaki of our law firm wrote an article titled “Virtual Currency and Anti-Money Laundering” on Law & Technology No.80
- June 6, 2018Wrote the part on Japanese law of “International Comparative Legal Guide -Anti Money Laundering 2018-” published by Global Legal Group.
- February 15, 2017We issued a news-letter on the regulations regarding payment cards and regarding virtual currencies.
- January 30, 2017Ryu Nakazaki of our law firm wrote an article titled “Issues regarding the amendment of Japanese regulations on credit cards” on Consumer Credit Journal (Feb, 2017).
- October 31, 2016Ryu Nakazaki of our law firm wrote an article titled “The abstracts of the Reform Bill of the Credit Card Act” on Consumer Credit Journal (Nov, 2016).
February 24, 2016 An article in Japanese by our member was published in a law magazine. Ryu Nakazaki, 2016, Reform of the Specified Commercial Transactions Law, Business Law Magazine, volume 2016-4, pp65-70
January 22, 2016 An article in Japanese by our members was published in a law magazine. Ryu Nakazaki, and Kazuhiko, 2016, B to C transaction, Business Law volume 2016-2, pp 35-41
January 22, 2016 Seminars by our member Ryu Nakazaki at Japan Financial Services Association are to be held on Feb 8th and 15th. Reform in anti-money laundering regulations and the money lending business
January 21, 2016 Seminar by our member Ryu Nakazaki at Fintech Association is to be held on Jan 25th. Data business and the reforms in privacy, credit card, and anti-money laundering regulations
Address: Nishi-Shinbashi KS Bldg. 3F, 1-16-3 Nishishinbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0003, Japan